Health Savings Accounts
Health Savings Accounts (HSA):
Link is proud to offer Health Savings Accounts to Employers and Individuals.
In this highly competitive job market help get the employees that you want! Offering Health Savings Accounts is an excellent way to provide more benefits to your employees.
Health savings accounts (HSAs) are like personal savings accounts, but the money in them is used to pay for health care expenses. You/employees — not your employer or insurance company — own and control the money in your health savings account. The money you deposit into the account is not taxed.
- You decide how much money to set aside for health care costs.
- You control how your HSA money is spent. You can shop around for care based on quality and cost.
- Your employer may contribute to your HSA, but you own the account and the money is yours even if you change jobs.
- Any unused money at the end of the year rolls over (stays in your account) to the next year.
- You don't pay taxes payroll deducted money going into your HSA.