Home Equity Line of Credit
If you are looking for an easy way to finance those home improvements or need funds for other types of projects, look no further than your Credit Union!
Checklist for a Mortgage Loan:
- Copy of Homeowners Insurance Policy (showing current dates of coverage).
- Copy of the Legal Description of the Home (should be on the 1st mortgage, deed, or can be obtained from the County Auditor's Office). Should be a paragraph that starts: Lot numbered...
- Verification from the 1st Mortgage Company of the balance on the 1st mortgage and any taxes being escrowed out.
- If the Mortgage Company does not escrow out the taxes, we will need proof that all taxes are paid up to date.
- Most recent pay stub from all persons that will be on the loan. (If self employed, please submit last 2 years tax returns for both business and personal.)
- Copy of an appraisal if it is within the last 2 years. A list of any items to be paid with the disbursed funds.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate / Equal Housing Lender / Certain terms and conditions apply
Link is proud to be affiliated with Hallmark Mortgage and Mike Pierson. Please feel free to check out his website or apply online. Click the image below to access HallMark Home Mortgage.