Share Draft (Checking) Accounts:
Share Draft (checking)
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly service charges
- No per-check charges
- Automatic overdraft protection from your regular share account or an approved line-of-credit overdraft loan
- Automated teller machines (ATMs) for deposits, transfers and withdrawals
- Payroll deduction/direct deposit provides a convenient, fast and safe way to deposit funds
- Itemized monthly statements detailing all transactions
- Stop paying someone else to use your funds.
- Free Link Internet Branch & Bill Payment Service
MONEYWORKS is a daily investment account that earns money market rates which are compounded daily and paid monthly.
With your MONEYWORKS account, you have all the advantages of the share draft account, while earning a higher rate of return on your funds.
The MONEYWORKS accounts are designed for the saver requiring access to their funds without notice or penalties.
- $2500 minimum balance required to earn the money market interest rates
- Members with MONEYWORKS enjoy access to privileged services
- Money Works below $2,500 min balance $10/month
MasterCard Check Card
The LFCU MasterCard Check Card provides convenient retail purchasing power with 24-hour ATM account access. It's the ATM card that works like a check.
Accepted at over 12 million merchants who honor MasterCard, the MasterCard Check Card is a convenient way to access your checking account for purchases. In addition, enjoy convenient ATM access at all machines displaying the Star, Cirrus or Share System logos.
Using the MasterCard Check Card is easy. Simply present your check card at any of the MasterCard merchant locations when making a purchase, and the amount will be automatically deducted from your checking account.
- No more checks to write
- No identification to show
- Avoid the delay in check approval
- Line-of-credit overdraft protection
- Detailed transactions on your checking account statements
To apply for a MasterCard Check Card with your checking account, simply contact any Credit Union representative to request an application at 317-240-5040.