Link Federal Credit Union understands the importance in teaching sound saving practices. In an effort to help children learn about saving and make it exciting, the Credit Union offers the Youth Program. This program consists of a special Share account that allows children to watch their balance grow as they save, a quarterly newsletter, and their own special opportunities.
Youth accounts – under age 12
- Youth Savings Account- no minimum balance required
- Birthday cards with special gifts
- Youth events around holidays (ex: breakfast with Santa, coloring contests, race day fun)
- Coupons earned for deposits
In the effort of continuing to educate our youth on financial responsibility, Link Federal Credit Union offers members ages 13-18 the opportunity to participate in our Teen Club program for teens. Focused on helping teens develop solid money management skills, the program offers teens a variety of products and services tailored to meet their needs.
Teen Club (13-18)
- Teen savings & checking – no minimum balance required, one box of checks, e-statements
- College Scholarships $500/year
- Education Opportunities – checkbook balancing, credit building
Young adults are in a unique and eventful part of their lives. Learning how to responsibly manage your finances is one important part of it. Let’s face it, the transition to ‘adulting’ has its share of challenges. So we designed the Young Adult Checking & Loan to help make managing your financial life easier.
Young Adult (19-25)
- Credit builder auto loan
- 90% LTV max
- proof of income, direct deposit
- 9% rate
- We fund the membership deposit & supply 1st box of checks
- One free OOPs coupons – because mistakes happen!
- Budget Tools – checkbook register and budget spreadsheets