We support teachers who want to make a difference with our bi-annual Teacher Grant Program. We are pleased to support the education community by offering our Teacher Grant Program. The Grant is designed to assist educators by funding innovative learning opportunities for their students.
Applications are due March 22nd. The four finalists will be posted on our website April 1 - April 15 for Link FCU members and public to vote on the winner.
Link FCU is looking to invest in nonprofit organizations and qualified charitable projects through Indiana. This program provides a $700.00 grant to organizations to provide effective programs that respond to the needs of the people in the neighborhoods and communities of Indiana.
What We Fund / Program Areas
We fund programs that contribute meaningful value and benefit the quality of life in Indiana in the following areas:
- - The Arts -
Programs that increase art appreciation, public display of art, art conservation, audience development and art education
- - Community Enhancement -
Programs that increase leadership development, community activities and quality of life
- - Education -
Programs that increase knowledge of contemporary education issues, special needs and positive educational development. Classroom grants included.
- - Parks and Recreation -
Programs that increase the preservation and enhancement of parks, recreation and the environment
- - Health and Human Services -
Programs that increase services to families and individuals in economic stress and programs addressing elder and special needs issues
- - Youth -
Programs that increase youth leadership and development
What We DON'T Fund
- - Grants to individuals or families for personal needs
- - Bands, sports teams or other groups without a philanthropic project
- - Annual appeals, galas or membership contributions
- - Fundraising events such as golf tournaments, walk-a-thons and fashion shows
- - Projects aimed at promoting a particular religion or construction projects for religious institutions
- - Operating and construction costs at schools, universities and private academies unless there is a significant opportunity for community use or collaboration
- - Organizations or projects that discriminate based upon race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetic information, veteran status or any other category protected under state or local law
- - Political campaigns or direct lobbying efforts by a 501(c)(3) organization
- - Post-event, after-the-fact situations or debt retirement
- - Medical, scientific or academic research
- - Publications, films, audiovisual and media materials, programs produced for artistic purposes or produced for resale
The four finalist will be posted on our website November 15-December 15 for Link FCU members and public to vote on the winner.